Monday, May 14, 2007

Article Contribution


A friend recently reminded me how important it was that I constantly update my blog. Sorry it's been so long. I'm still not certain what I'm going to do here so please continue to bear with me.


I recently contributed a question to an interesting article entitled Writers and Readers Discuss Male/Male Romance by author Claire Thompson which can be found at the Manlove Books site. Ms. Thompson is one of my favorite authors of erotic male/male romance and I highly recommend you have a look at this informative article. Another version of the article can be found at Lady Jaided: The Ellora's Cave Magazine. I highly suggest you check it out for Ms. Thompson's fascinating take on the genre.

My own male/male romance is coming kind of slow. My muse seems to have taken leave (of her senses perhaps?) and I'm am busily tracking her down. When I finally drag her back kicking and screaming I'll post an excerpt of the manuscript.

I would love to hear from writer's and readers of male/male erotic fiction. Who are you favorite authors? Are you currently working on a manuscript of your own? Would you like to post information on it at Black Satin? Just drop me a line. Peace.



No comments: