Tuesday, November 20, 2007

WONDERFUL NEWS!

It just keeps getting better and better! I SOLD A STORY!!!!!! Well actually it's the second I've sold. I meant to say something earlier but I held off until it was actually in the magazine But last night, I received word concerning a short story I submited to the online magazine Good Vibrations -- they were accepting a story from me! A real live paying gig!

Anyway, it's supposed to be up on Wednesday 11/21/07 but I'll post to let you know when it actually happens. My third pro-sale! I'll provide you with a link and all the info as soon as it's up. Please be advised that this is a magazine containing ADULT CONTENT and ITEMS. The second story which hasn't appeared yet will be in an online magazine called Clean Sheets. Again, I'll let you know when it's up. This is also a magazine with adult content and items. And just a reminder -- the anthology I first published in The Better Sex Anthology of Amatory Fiction is still available. The link will now lead you directly to the Bettersex.com site where the book can now be purchased.

I am busily at work on the full length novel and it's coming along quite nicely. I will post a couple of exceprts here in a few days and set up the story for everyone. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: