Thursday, April 17, 2008

THE BLOCK IS SMASHED!

Good news! The Writer's Block has been successfully smashed and I plan on taking this whole weekend to work on both WIP's. Coming up to the big love scene.

Also I have been informed that another story has been accepted by Clean Sheets Magazine! My story, Hunger, is a companion piece to my first story Older and Wiser. I'll let everyone know when it's due to go up. WooHoo!

Here's a video that I thought may be interesting to my fellow writers out there.

http://better.tv/bettertv/?cid=507869917&lid=1328166604&tid=1493152359

This of course got me wondering about book cover artists and who was out there and considered the best, so when I take a break from writing this weekend I'll look into it a bit. Of course if any book cover artists would like to pop by and leave a comment feel free!

Look to the side for CJ's Shared Items and see feeds and podcasts about subjects that hold my interest and perhaps yours as well. There's a podcast from the editors at eHarlequin concerning the best way to submit for their Blaze line. Fascinating. Clicking on the link will activate your player.

No comments: