Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Just Some Average News

I'm trying to take it a little easy today. I've been feeling really icky for the past few days. Do you ever want to just lay down and nap all day but on the other hand you really don't feel like doing that and you'd rather be up getting some work done? That's how I feel now.

The good news is, I have received word that my second story, Hunger is due to be published at Clean Sheets Magazine tentatively on May 28th. I'll let everyone know when it's officially up.

Still pecking away at Silver Thorn and am up to Chapter 17. Finally got the big love scene completed after much work. I don't know if I could call this the home stretch because there's still a lot I want to do. I'm afraid not all of it will make it into this book but I guess we'll see.

No comments: