Thursday, May 29, 2008

Well I just re-discovered the Better Sex.com website and their well almost-new blog. If you'll recall past posts, in fact one of my very first you will see that I have a story published in the Better Sex Anthology of Amatory Fiction in 2007. Well now Better Sex.com has their new Erotic Fiction Contest for 2008. New stories are put up each week, voted on by readers and a winner is declared at the end of said week. I've submitted three stories myself and I'll let you know as soon as they're up. Then the pleading will commence!

Also, if you haven't already done so, check out the Amatory Fiction Anthology and/or the audio CD. You'll find many stories from many equally talented authors.

For more information on the contest, have a look to your right at the Better Sex Widget. I just adore gadgets like this! If you like gadgets like this check out the site of its origin Spring Widgets! And add it to your list of promotional prospects!

I am three-quarters of the way through Silver Thorn and hope to put a nice big dent in it in a couple of weeks when I go on vacation. I am hoping to have it polished and ready to send out by the end of July at the latest.

The galleys have been received and taken care of for Hunger, the story that went to Clean Sheets Magazine. When I get the word, I'll put the URL for the story here as usual.

Peace.

No comments: