Saturday, December 27, 2008


Hello everyone!

If I may have your attention for a little while? This is the special announcement, I mentioned on a previous post. A few months back I submitted three of my original short stories to the Better Sex Erotic Fiction Contest sponsored by Better Sex.com. This is the 5th contest and it’s an excellent way to have original works seen by numerous fans of erotic fiction. You may recall (at least I hope you do) I had an original story published, titled Rose Petals, in their previous Amatory Fiction Anthology under my pen name CJ Black. You can purchase it here if you would like to read my story as well as the other talented authors showcased within.

This particular contest presents the readers with three original stories each week to vote on. I’ve been recently advised that two of my stories will be presented for two of the contest weeks. Trade, will run from 12/29/08 through 1/4/09 and Rain Play will run from 1/5/09 through 1/11/09.

And here is where I will need your help. On Monday 12/29 and Saturday 1/5/09, I invite you to visit this link at Better Sex.com, read and vote for my stories. Visit it now if you’d like to learn more about the contest itself. I know you’ll enjoy my works and of course, your vote will help me reach my ultimate goal – winning the Grand Prize, as well as giving me another writing credit which is always good when you’re trying to get a full-length novel published. :-) Plus I’ll really appreciate it and be very happy!

I’ll post a daily reminder for the two weeks and if you feel like it, drop me a line and let me know you voted and what you thought of the stories. Oh yes, and just one more thing, please feel free (and it would also be appreciated) to copy and paste this notice on your blogs, journals and/or sites to spread the word. And spread the word to your friends and family online and off! You’ll have my eternal gratitude!

Thanks for your time and patience!

CJ Black

No comments: