Monday, January 12, 2009

BIG NEWS!!

Hello everyone!

Okay, it’s time for your favorite show, Good News, Bad News…

The GOOD NEWS is:

I FINALLY FINISHED SILVER THORN, BLOODY ROSE. BOOYAH AND WOOHOO!!! I shall now do a happy dance. After struggling through the whole thing for many a year, I finally wrote that all important last sentence. My original fiction novel of M/M erotic fantasy is complete! It was a long and arduous process but I am content with what I have done and I know it was worth it. Hmm…this deserves chocolate!

So now, I’m going to take a break before starting the edits and there are some original short stories I want to do and send out. And soon I will be making a request for a beta reader (insert obvious hint here).

The BAD NEWS is:

My story Rain Play DIDN’T win the weekly contest at BetterSex.com! I am very disappointed of course but as before I appreciate your votes.

The GOOD NEWS is:

Since Trade DID win, I am off to the semi-finals of the contest (yes I know I said finals before, my bad), once the weekly voting is done. A community vote will be held where three winners will be chosen and from there the judges will decide on the Grand Prize winner. Also, I’m going to see if I can send Rain Play out to a viable market.

Also, I FINALLY bought an X-Box! It was a close race on e-bay but I rose triumphant as the high bidder.

With it I purchased a nice copy of Culdcept Saga. Now all I need to do is choose an X-Box User Tag. I was thinking of Nightshade. What do you think?

The BAD NEWS is:

I haven’t received the X-Box or the game yet!

And finally—

The GOOD NEWS is:

I’m home early and relaxed, even though Stuart Little decided to hide out in my laundry room. Now I’m going to get that chocolate. More later…

CJ

No comments: