Monday, January 26, 2009

It's getting kind of late here but I'm going to do some tweaking to Silver Thorn, while my muse sits in a corner and sulks at the prospect of my actually cutting things from our Magnum Opus.I sent out three short stories, including Rain Play to some pro online markets and I'm waiting for a response. That of course is the hard part. I have one more story that I'm having trouble finding a market (the only one who may take it is closed to submissions) for it because it takes place in a fantasy setting. If I can't find it I'll just put it up here.

I'm really needing a break so I may take a couple of vacation days. I don't normally do that in the winter because there never seems to be anything to do -- but that's just MHO on the matter.

Time to work a bit before bed.

No comments: