Sunday, March 15, 2009

Edits are done!

Finally! The edits on Silver Thorn are done! BOOYAH! I spent my whole Sunday but finally it’s done! Argh! Did I just say I spent my WHOLE SUNDAY? Okay –it is now time for chocolate.

There’s still a slight problem with this situation – the word count. I won’t terrify you with the amount although it’s a lot better than it was. I’m not sure what to do about it but hey, I’ll cross that bridge when I come to it, if you’ll pardon the cliché.

So now the real work begins.

On to other news:

Tonight I’ll be sending out two shorts and we’ll see how it goes. I haven’t heard from the other two magazines I sent out yet so maybe I’ll do a follow-up soon.

Oh yeah and I’m on Twitter now! Under cjblacksatin! Follow me and I’ll return the favor! See that widget to the right there? Click on the link.



Claire Thompson’s novel Accidental Slave is now available for purchase. Get it here! Get it now! Scroll down to the most recent post for additional information and an excerpt!

I mentioned on my LJ that my blasted X-Box 360 lost video capabilities and I had to send it for repair. I only had the blasted thing for 1 ½ months! So now I can’t relax and play. Hopefully, I’ll get it back soon and I can re-join the Live Community. And if anyone is interested in friending me on Live my gamer tag is DarkLadyWraith.

Some changes coming soon. Peace!

CJ

No comments: