Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Debut Author Contest


I came upon author Cindy Pon's blog and her book Silver Phoenix, with its beautiful cover caught my interest, since I also read and write fantasy. This is her debut novel so first off I'll offer congratulations and second I'll let you know about this contest she's having, which, if you haven't guessed, I hope to win, since her book sounds quite interesting. Hmm...I hope she doesn't mind that her book is being presented on a blog about erotic fiction!

Anyway, there are a few things you can do to enter, for one what I'm doing by placing her book cover here and linking back to her blog. The author also asks that the prizes be mentioned which are:

*An original framed brushpainting.
*A $100 gift card to a book store of your choice as well as a signed
copy of her novel.

There are other ways to enter and the author also mentions there may be other prizes depending on how many enter, so I say give it a shot. Who wouldn't want those prizes?

CJ

No comments: