Monday, April 27, 2009

Small update...

I know it's been a bit since I've given any real updates. That's because I'm focusing my attention on Silver Thorn, currently being beta'd by two very nice ladies. I'm trying to work on the new story that's a May/December type thing. Don't know why but a lot of my stories come out that way. I also mentioned on Twitter how another idea has been kicking around in my head, an erotic M/M vampire tale which is really different for me since I've never done a vampire story.

When one works two jobs one tends to get exhausted so sometimes it's hard to work on my writing. And this past weekend when I had hoped to relax, I ended up having to run around getting my car fixed.

So now I'm off to bed soon. Once again watching the League of Extraordinary Gentleman. This Sunday it's supposed to rain so I'll have an excuse to stay in and maybe get some work done.

CJ

No comments: