Friday, May 22, 2009

Updates!

I just submitted a recently completed story, titled What You See. A M/M, May/December erotic romance. Wish me luck.

Officially on vacation – well a long weekend and pretty much didn’t do anything today and I liked it!

Now, I’m going to start my next work, a sword and sorcery erotic fantasy. I’m on a roll here.

Spending a lot of time of Twitter. Drop by if you want and follow me if you feel like it.

Now it’s time to assemble the new grill and maybe give it a workout tonight. Unfortunately, a honey bee decided to make her nest right outside my kitchen door by boring a hole in the doorframe of my utility shed so that’s going to make being in the back yard difficult. Not sure what I can do about it. Any suggestions?

Silver Thorn is still in the process of being beta’d and while that’s happening, I’m trying to get some more shorts out as previously stated. My query letter is still up at the EAA site. Please feel free to have a look.

Everyone enjoy your long weekend!

No comments: