Thursday, October 29, 2009

CJ Black Week - BetterSex.com Erotic Fiction Contest


The BetterSex.com Erotic Fiction Contest is entering its 6th year. Each week three stories are showcased for the readers to vote on. As previously stated my story Trade was the Week 9 Winner for 2008/2009 and I'm very excited about my submissions this year because I have my very own week with three of my stories being offered!

My week is from November 2nd to the 8th. Please note this week on your calendars and remember to vote. Don’t worry you’ll get many reminders from me! The stories being presented are:

A Little Knowledge – My M/F, May/December contemporary erotic romance.

Comfort Zone – An S/L contemporary

Diamond In The Rough – My M/M/M contemporary erotic romance.

Go here to cast your votes: http://www.bettersex.com/t-erotic-fiction-contest.aspx

So vote for your favorites and if you like, let me know what you thought. I will greatly appreciate your time and effort!

CJ Black

No comments: