Monday, October 12, 2009

WONDERFUL WRITING NEWS!

I’m so excited, the song goes! My M/M erotic romance short story, What You See is officially out and available for purchase as an e-book from Noble Romance Publishing! It’s so gratifying to see my work in print and it feels fantastic each time! It’s the ultimate reward for all my work. Scroll down for more information and a sneak peek!

As always, I’d love comments from readers and writers alike. Let me know how I’m doing. I’m always eager to discuss the writing process. Also please feel free to take the banner provided and post it on your website. It will be much appreciated and I will be happy to swap banners with you as well.


Many thanks to Jill Noble of Noble Romance Publishing and Fiona Jayde for the great cover!

Title: What You See
Author: CJ Black
Purchase URL: https://www.nobleromance.com/ItemDisplay.aspx?i=66
Amount: $1.99
Cautions: Profanity, explicit sex
Genre: M/M contemporary erotic romance
Publisher: Noble Romance Publishing – https://www.nobleromance.com/Default.aspx
Cover Art: Fiona Jayde
Format: E-book

When the older man starts frequenting the restaurant where Adam works, he doesn’t know what to think. Kent is everything that defines success and wealth. What could he possibly want with a college kid like Adam?

Kent is going through a bad divorce, but he knows what he wants and who he wants. He makes his move, but following a brief yet intense lovemaking session, Adam’s insecurities make him walk away.

Kent, refusing to let Adam go, decides to find a way to make the younger man see his worth and their need to be together.


EXCERPT:

“Hold still,” he said.

I would have been pissed at his arrogant tone if he hadn’t pushed his hands between my legs.

“What are you—?” As if his actions weren’t blatantly obvious.

He stroked me through my pants, slow and deliberate, like he had all the time in the world and we weren’t in the back of a restaurant where we could get caught at any time. And damn it all if there wasn’t something about the situation that excited me.

He pressed down harder, circling with the flat of his palm. I grunted and fisted one hand around the sleeve of his jacket, needing something to hold on to. I moistened my suddenly dry lips. My cock strained against my pants. Damn it, I wished he could undo the fly. I think I told him to stop at one point. I don’t remember. I do know I opened my legs for him. He made a sound sort of like he was satisfied he’d gotten that reaction from me.

After a while he stopped and I nearly said, “What the fuck,” until I realized what he was doing. What I’d hoped he’d do. He unzipped my pants and plunged his hand in, underneath my briefs, and grabbed my cock, a little too hard because I couldn’t help this little convulsive jump I made.

“Too . . . hard . . . .” I muttered.

He ignored me, or maybe he was too intent on what he was doing to answer. I didn’t give a shit right then. “God this feels so good . . . ,” I managed to get out, my voice stuck in my throat. He went from stroking my cock to fondling my balls and I had to bite my lower lip to keep from screaming out his name like some teenage virgin.

“Kent.” I was almost there. If he stopped now, I swear I’d . . . . “Oh hell, Kent, please, I’m going t—”

I came, spurting my seed all over his pumping hand and my stomach, my hips lifting off the seat with each burst. Kent grabbed one of the cloth napkins on the table and stuffed it in my mouth and I screamed around it, hoping like all hell that nobody heard. It took forever and at the same time I thought it ended too soon. When I was finished, I could barely stay in the seat. I would have slid under the table in a boneless heap if Kent hadn’t held me up.

“I’m not done with you yet,” he said as he lifted his hand to his mouth and licked my cum off his fingers. “I’ll be waiting for you, outside.”

And he left me there, sprawled in the booth with my pants open. I couldn’t move. I was still panting and drained . . . and suddenly pissed at him again. The least the bastard could have done was stay until I’d gotten myself together. If anyone walked up on me now I was dead.

I guess I was having a lucky night because no one did. I cleaned myself up with the napkin and zipped up my pants. Then I sat there, with my head in my hands, wondering what the fuck just happened? I tried not to think too much on it because when I did I could just feel my cock twitching, wanting more.

To hell with the silverware. I was out of there.



The 6th Annual Bettersex.Com Erotic Fiction Contest for 2009/2010 is to start the voting process today. As previously stated, I have submitted stories once again. My story Trade was the Week 9 Winner last year and I’m very excited about my submissions this year. My stories are to be presented the week of November 2nd to the 8th. Please note this week on your calendars and remember to vote. Don’t worry you’ll get many reminders from me! The stories being presented are:

A Little Knowledge – My M/F, May/December contemporary erotic romance.
Comfort Zone – An S/L contemporary
Diamond In The Rough – My M/M/M contemporary erotic romance.

Go to the BetterSex.com Erotic Fiction Contest site for more information. I will have banners available soon that I will post for your use.

And remember, my M/F fantasy erotic romance, Paint is still available for download and purchase. Purchase URL: http://excessica.com/index.php/books/paint-by-cj-black/

You can also see other examples of my work for free! Click on the links at the right sidebar for my stories published by Clean Sheets Magazine and Good Vibrations Magazine.

2 comments:

Valerie Mann said...

I loved your latest release and I reviewed it over at Mistress Bella's Erotic Quickies.
http://bellaseroticquickies.blogspot.com/2009/10/what-you-see-by-cj-black.html

Best of luck in your contest, too!

Valerie Mann
www.valeriemann.com

CJ Black said...

I left a comment at Mistress Bella's but I wanted to say thanks again for the nice review and the well-wishes about the contest! Every little bit helps!