Sunday, November 8, 2009

LAST DAY TO VOTE! BetterSex.com Erotic Fiction Contest!

Important! Today, 11/8/09 Is the LAST DAY to vote for my stories at the BetterSex.com Erotic Fiction Contest! If you haven’t already, this is a great time to peruse my works and cast your vote! One more time to recap what’s available:

A Little Knowledge – My M/F, May/December contemporary erotic romance.
Comfort Zone – An S/L contemporary
Diamond In The Rough – My M/M/M contemporary erotic romance.

So far, A Little Knowledge has the highest rating amongst the three so it will more than likely be going to the semi-finals. I’ll give you more information as soon as it’s available.

Go to the BetterSex.com Erotic Fiction Contest site for more information on the contest. Once all of the weekly stories are chosen you’ll have the opportunity to vote on the story of mine that received the highest score to go onto the semi-finals!

Thanks again, everyone!

CJ Black

No comments: