Sunday, December 6, 2009

The Fires Within - Accepted!

Two days ago, I received the most exciting news! An acceptance e-mail from Cobblestone Press for my m/m fantasy erotic short story The Fires Within. I announced it on both Twitter and Facebook but here’s more information.

I did have to select a new title as Cobblestone published a story with the same title, previously. Oops! But that’s okay, I chose the title Fire and Fate. How do you like it? Anyway, the contracts are signed and sent off and I’m taking a little break before getting back to work later this evening!

I’m very excited to be working with Cobblestone Press and looking forward to the next few months while things are set in motion. My thanks to Cobblestone and publisher Deanna Lee. More information as I receive it. Peace!

CJ

No comments: