Sunday, February 28, 2010

In Search of Erotic Short Story Markets...& other things.

I’ve mentioned earlier that I received a request for a full of Illusion of Night. Wish me luck! So now, I have to do what all writers must do when they have something out for consideration. Keep writing!

I have a new free read up at the Cobblestone Press, After Dark Forum. Rain Play, a M/M contemporary short. Stop by and leave a comments or review and let me know what you think!

I’m currently looking for some markets to submit some of my short stories. Many of the places where I’ve submitted in the past never respond (even after follow-up), despite the fact that they state they’re actively seeking submissions. Their guidelines don’t state they don’t reply if not interested. Does anyone know of an erotic short story market that they’ve dealt with on a regular basis and the experience was satisfactory?


I’m still running the contest for the release of Fire and Fate. Remember, by answering a few trivia questions, you have a chance to win a free e-story or MP3 of your choice. Right now, I’m sitting here with my fingers poised over the keyboard thinking, hmm---what else can I offer as a prize to sweeten the deal?

And remember, if you haven’t already done so Fire and Fate is available for purchase through Cobblestone Press!

Now for dinner and then back to writing!

Peace

CJ

1 comment:

Julia Barrett said...

C.J. - I'm tagging you tomorrow - check out my website tomorrow at
http://juliarachelbarrett.net
and you'll see the rules and how to do it - I got tagged today. Thanks! julia