Tuesday, March 30, 2010

ILLUSION OF NIGHT – ACCEPTED BY LIQUID SILVER BOOKS!!!

AT LAST! THE ANNOUNCEMENT THAT I HAVE BEEN WAITING TO MAKE FOR SO LONG! MY FULL-LENGTH M/M FANTASY NOVEL ILLUSION OF NIGHT WAS ACCEPTED BY LIQUID SILVER BOOKS!


I have been doing the happy dance since getting THE EMAIL and practically climbing the walls wanting to shout it to the rooftops! Can I get a BOO-YAH? This is without a doubt the best thing that has happened for my New Year!

I’m sure everyone is familiar with Liquid Silver Books and their reputation in the industry. But in case you’re not familiar with them, (and just where have you been?) here’s a link for more information:

Photobucket

I’m am pleased and proud to have Illusion of Night with this wonderful publisher and I wanted to take the time again to thank everyone who is and will be involved in preparing Illusion of Night for its big debut!

I will give you up to the minute information as to what’s happening as ION moves towards publication! I have already submitted the cover form and I’m very excited to see how it turns out. LSB is home to some of my favorite artists as well!

And I want to share the love right now! First person to post a comment to this thread gets a free copy of any one of my three e-stories. Fire and Fate, What You See or Paint. Your choice!

I will be spending the next few days revamping my site and hopefully getting Blogger’s new template designer to give a new look to Black Satin as well!

Peace everyone!

CJ Black

3 comments:

vslavetopassionv said...

I would love to win one of your e-stories!

Thanks,

Jase
vslavetopassionv(at)aol(dot)com

Ralph Gallagher said...

Congrats! I can't wait to read it when it comes out. =)

Jill said...

Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! There are no sweeter words to an author's ears than to hear a publisher say "YES"!!!