Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Illusion of Night News Part 2 - And Contest Winner!

Whoa! Sorry I’m so late. I’ve been messing around online tonight. I’m trying to decide whether I want to re-do my site myself or hire a website designer. What do you think, my fellow authors? Do you prefer to do your own or did you find the perfect person or company to do it for you? Who was it?

Anyway, for those of you who missed it, yesterday I made the ginourmous (?) announcement that my full-length M/M fantasy novel, Illusion of Night was accepted by Liquid Silver Books! Scroll down a bit to get the full scoop.

And because I was SO EXCITED, I held a quick contest for the first person to post to my blog under the announcement thread. Unfortunately, Blogger isn’t letting me publish or moderate comments. And to add injury to insult the post of the person who was first was lost in Blogger limbo. But now the problem has apparently been fixed (knock wood) so here’s our winner:

Jase – a.k.a. velvetpassion!

Hearty congrats to you! Your copy of Fire and Fate is on its way!

Going back now to look for free website templates. Peace everyone!

CJ

2 comments:

vslavetopassionv said...

thank you!!!

Alanna Coca said...

I had a designer do mine, and I love it. It's easy to update and tweak now. If you're still looking for someone, write michael@hartshine.com an email. He's great!