Monday, June 14, 2010

UPDATES - ILLUSION OF NIGHT - RELEASE

Hello everyone! It's just one week before the big release of Illusion of Night. I'm still going over contest ideas. I have a few things cooking in the pot that I think you'll enjoy. Also, I actually managed to get the 21st off, from the day job. Quick! Everyone run out and buy a Powerball or Mega-Millions ticket, because I guarantee you that will not happen again. There's obviously a lot of luck going around. :-). I do plan on having this celebration span both Sunday the 20th and Monday the 21st.

Among some of the things I would like to do:

1. A daytime and evening chat. This is so I can accommodate everyone on both the east and west coasts and everywhere in between.

2. A contest where the prize will be your name in my next work. Keep in mind, however, that I normally write male/male fiction.

3. A contest where you can win gift cards, possibly in the amounts of $3, $5 or $10 depending or a free copy of Illusion of Night by answering some trivia questions.  Remember I am the proverbial starving writer. :-)

4. An offering to do a guest blogging. This one I'm going to need a little help with, because I'm not really familiar with how to do a guest blogging. But you can choose any topic that you like.

5. A contest where the prize is free advertising of your own work(s) on my blog for a specified amount of time.

6. Other games and contests for, you can win things from a free copy of one of my short stories to free music.

7. An interview of an author or artist. I already have a couple of people in mind to ask.

8. A “Name My WIP” contest, where I will have excerpts of my current WIP’s. Use them to submit a name.

More Illusion of Night news:
There is currently an excerpt for your perusal at the Liquid Silver Books forum. Hop on over to the forum and have a look. Let me know what you think.

I'm still researching other ideas, I’ll keep you up to date as the week progresses, and I am still looking for your ideas, which will be greatly appreciated. Sp feel free to comment on them right here.

CJ

No comments: