Saturday, August 21, 2010

Some "Quickie News"

Have a couple of news items to relate:

I'm having my first guest blogger!  Very nice!  George Sherman Hudson, author of Drama will be dropping by on September 4th.  I'm really looking forward to this!  More information coming soon.  I'll send out invites as well.

And speaking of guest blogging, I'm always looking for guest bloggers and interviewees, so please feel free to contact me.  I don't have any set times, so things are pretty much open.  I'm also willing to trade advertising (you post your work on my blog, I post on yours) and links as well.

I think I may have finally found the title for my m/m fantasy erotic WIP -- how does Blade and Thorn sound?

I'm trying a little experiment here, for a little while, I'm going to be posting all of my news on Black Satin and leaving the main page of my site with a welcome message.  I prefer to write news here so people can comment.  Here's what I have on the welcome page right now:

Hello and thanks for stopping by! If this is your first time, welcome! If you’ve been here before I’m trying something a little different. I normally have updates and news on my blog Black Satin so for a little while, that’s where I’ll be doing my main news updates. This is just a test to see how it goes. You can still get lots of useful information here on my writings and me and I will still update the site as needed. Of course, I would appreciate any advice on what I should do with this main page.


Anyway, for the first timers I’m an author of erotic fiction, usually male/male and I do both fantasy and contemporary. My current release (see below) is Illusion of Night through Liquid Silver Books. Feel free to peruse my site for information on my books, shorts, free reads and other information. I also love to hear from my readers! You can find me on most of the normal media sites around the net.

I’m actively looking for interviewees, guest bloggers and reviewers to post to Black Satin so feel free to contact me so we can set something up. Click on the News link at the top of the page to go directly to Black Satin.

So that's it for now.  Enjoy your weekend everyone!
 
CJ

2 comments:

Always Abigail said...

This is a very nice page!

CJ Black said...

Thanks! Glad you like it!