Thursday, September 2, 2010

LABOR DAY BLOG HOP!




WELCOME ONE AND ALL!


I'm so glad you've chosen to visit Black Satin as part of the Labor Day Blog Hop!  Glad you could participate and that you could join me here today!  This is my first blog tour and I've always wanted to do something like this.  I hope you enjoy your time here!

First, however some important information: 


This site contains themes, writings, and subject matter that may be considered adult in nature.  In order to participate in the blog hop I had to turn off my adult content warning, temporarily.  I want those participating in the tour to visit but please understand and be aware of the fact that I write adult fiction, usually male/male.


Now that, that's out of the way, please feel free to peruse my blog and of course comment to be eligible for prizes!  I am currently offering a FREE COPY of my current work, Illusion of Night or your choice of songs created by me using Magix Music Maker 16!  You'll get to chose one type of music and I'll whip up three songs just for you.  These songs will be free for you to use. Credits are appreciated but not necessary.. 

Also I'm planning my own little side contest.  Already purchased and read, Illusion of Night?  Fantastic!  And thank you very much!  Did you like it?  Anyway, I'm sure you'd like something else so, the first five people who comment that they purchased and read it, can have their choice of one of my other titles, Fire and Fate, What You See or Paint!  How's that?


I hope you enjoy your visit and feel free to contact me with any questions or just to chat.  And speaking of chatting, I hope to see some of you at the LDBT chats!  Peace!

CJ Black

p.s. Lost your way along the tour?  Need to go home?  Just tap your heels three times...oh no, wait, that's not it.  Click the link: http://booknibbles.com/blogtour/

13 comments:

Carol L. said...

Hi CJ,
You are a new to me Author but I look forward to reading your stories. Hope your Labor day is a happy one.
Carol L.
Lucky4750@aol.com

Sweet Vernal Zephyr said...

Oh! I'm sad that I haven't read Illusion of Night, it would have been cool to win a book from you. I will just have to hope for the prize at the end.

Have a great weekend!

Chris said...

I haven't read Illusion of Night yet, but I've heard intriguing things about it!

booklover0226 said...

Hello there, C.J.

I see the very talented P.L. Nunn's work on Illusion of Night. I love that cover.

Thanks for the blog tour.

Tracey D

CJ Black said...

Carol L. – Thanks for visiting! Hope your holiday is enjoyable as well!

Sweet Vernal Zephyr – Thanks for stopping by. Good luck with the contest. I believe you’ll really enjoy Illusion of Night. Enjoy your holiday!

Chris – Really? What kind of things? *grins* I hope they’re all good. If you do read, ION let me know what you thought! Enjoy your holiday!

Tracey D. -- Glad you could make it! Isn’t PL Nunn truly talented? She’s been a favorite of mine for awhile. My jaw hit the floor when I found out she was doing my cover. Enjoy your Labor Day!

Gabrielle Lee said...

Nice blog. Always enjoy these tours and getting to find new authors.

Brandlwyne aka Brandy B said...

Hi. I have not read it yet but it looks awesome!!! I love the cover, I am going to go look around some more... Have an good Labor Day Weekend!!!

-Brandy
brandyzbooks@yahoo.com

kaisquared said...

Thank you for being part of the tour. I haven't read Illusion yet, but I love the cover. Have a great weekend!

LORETTA CANTON said...

I having a blog with this tour. Have a nice weekend.


loretta
lbcanton@verizon.net

CJ Black said...

Gabrielle Lee – Glad you liked it! Thanks for stopping by.

Brandlwyne – Hi! So happy you enjoyed your visit to Black Satin! Thanks for stopping by. If you do read Illusion, I’d love to hear from you to tell me what you thought.

kaisquared – Your welcome! The cover of Illusion was done by PL Nunn, one of
my favorite artists. Enjoy your weekend!

Loretta Canton – Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your Labor Day!

Tamsyn said...

Thanks for the eye candy! Yummy! Thanks for sharing.

flchen1 said...

Hi, CJ! Thanks for the stop on the tour! It's a pleasure to learn about your writing :)

f dot chen at comcast dot net

Beth said...

Haven't read Illusions of Night before but it does sound interesting. I've added it to my ever growing to buy list.