Monday, September 27, 2010

Important Note: Yahoo E-mail

Earlier this evening, one of my Yahoo e-mails was apparently compromised and it proceeded to send out dozens of spam e-mails to my list of contacts.  I haven't used this e-mail in sometime as it wasn't for professional use (mostly fandom and friends) but I never got rid of it as it's connected to various services I use.  The bad thing is, it sent this e-mail to several publishers and businesses I deal with so I hope when they receive it, it either gets caught in their spam folders or they understand it was just a glitch. 

A word of advice, check your Yahoo e-mail if you use one.  This happened between 5:35 and 5:37 pm, EST.  I've been thinking for awhile of permanently going to Google so maybe this is the Fates telling me to stop procrastinating.

Peace
CJ

No comments: