Thursday, December 2, 2010

PC Hard Drive Update

Sigh…well I finally managed to get the hard drive to GeekSquad. Unfortunately, there was nothing they could do either. The young gentleman who waited on me said the heads were corrupted. Apparently, this particular brand of hard drive (according to him) was crap in the industry and he sees a lot of people with the same problem. What it came to was it would cost way too much to get the files. He said he’d have to send it out to the lab and it probably wouldn’t be worth it.


So of course I have two choices. I can just forget about Blade and Thorn (which isn’t going to happen) or I can start over again. I’ve said I was really into the story and I still am. Somebody tell me I’m not crazy here!

So I’m going to start by outlining what I remember of the story. I don’t normally outline but perhaps this will assist me in recalling as much of the story as I can. And in the meantime, work on some new projects as well. I’ve procrastinated way too long here.

As always, I’ll keep you updated. Peace.

CJ

No comments: