Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Tweaking My Site Look and New Content!

Good evening, my fellow writers and readers! Just a quick note to let you know I’ve changed the look of my official website! Nothing too drastic, but I like it. Drop by and have a look! Let me know what you think!


Author CJ Black’s Official Website.

And have a look at a BRAND-NEW excerpt from the (as of yet untitled) sequel to Illusion of Night! Please be advised however, that this excerpt has yet to be edited, so bear with me.

I also have a new free-read for you to peruse, called Comfort Zone, a contemporary M/F erotic romance. The usual warnings apply.

You may have seen me mention on FaceBook, that I’ve recently re-vamped and expanded my story, Diamond in the Rough, and I’ve sent it out on submission. Wish me luck! I’ll let you know as soon as I hear.

This weekend it will be all about the writing. I need to give Paint Shop Pro 9 a rest!

Peace!

CJ

No comments: