Saturday, April 2, 2011

Award Nomination - The Overlord Award

I’m going to be hitting B & N soon for my bi-weekly netbook outing so I may have a musing for you. I also still need to buy a new coffee maker. I haven’t had coffee in three days and haven’t had time to go buy a cup. But first I want to thank Vampirique Dezire for nominating Black Satin for the Overlord Award! The rules according to her blog are as follows:




RULES:

  1. Post the award and the rules on your blog.
  2. List 3 things you would change if you were overlord.
  3. List 10 blogs you think are worthy of world domination.
Leave them a message in their comment sections with a link saying you chose them

Now I have to find 10 blogs that I like and since there are hundreds, that’s going to be hard! And from my understanding acceptance of the award isn’t mandatory, it just goes to show the blog owner how fantastic their little corner of the net is.

So I’ll take some time while I’m out to think of the blogs, then update this post a little later.

Peace!
CJ

The three things I would change if I were Overlord?

1. Make it mandatory to sit down and talk to someone for five minutes if you have a problem with them.
2. Create more programs and activities for writers where I live.
3. Make cafe drinks a lot cheaper, with greater variety and with more bad-for-you things in them.

No comments: