Friday, May 20, 2011

Special Announcements!

Special Announcement everyone! On May 22nd thru May 26th I will have as my special guest author, Tonya Kinzer! Stop on by and ready my interview with her for a chance to get to know this fabulous author and to win prizes!! Tonya will be holding a contest for a $15 gift card!! Boo-yah!


And on May 27th, erotic fiction author Ednah Walters will stop by for her Slow Burn Book Tour. Ednah will also be giving away some cool prizes so stop by and learn more about her and her works!

I’m please to announce that in an effort to continue gathering information on the Amazon Kindle Blog Service, I contacted the one and only Victoria Strauss of Writer Beware Blogs! Ms. Strauss was nice enough to look into the situation for me and supply a response which I will post this weekend in the form of the Part II of the article. Thank you Ms. Strauss and as I stated before, your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Peace,
CJ

No comments: