Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

Wishing everyone a Happy July 4th today.  It's the day we celebrate our freedoms which we sometimes take for granted.  Have fun, but also take a moment to think of the people in this world that don't have the freedoms and rights we do and hope that they obtain them soon.  The whole Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness rule?  Everyone deserves that!

As I've said on FaceBook, I love this country.  Sure we have a lot of problems to be fixed but I'm going to say it, it's one of the best damn places to live.  As a single woman who lives her life by her rules and owns a house, car, possessions and holds a job, I know there are some places in this world where I could never even dream of having those things without having my life taken from me.  I truly appreciate that.

As for me, I'm going to take my coffee and go out into the garden this morning, spend my day writing, and my evening, grilling and watching the fireworks.  Sometimes I can see them from my back yard without even having to go anywhere.

Peace, everyone!
CJ



*Photos Courtesy of NVT Office Clips

No comments: