Saturday, July 23, 2011

NEW RELEASE! DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH FROM COBBLESTONE PRESS!

I am pleased to announce the release of my newest work, Diamond in the Rough, my gay ménage contemporary short. This is a totally re-vamped and expanded version of the original which I am certain you will enjoy! I would like to thank everyone at Cobblestone Press who made this possible! And of course feel free to contact me to discuss what you thought of my work. 


Blurb:
Chris is a young man confident in whom he is and the choices he’s made in life but a recent relationship that ended badly leaves him with a bruised ego and many lonely nights.

Enter Jackson and Ethan, exotic lovers whom Chris meets for a business transaction but the older men can see the emptiness inside him and decide to fill Chris’s need if only for a night. Chris accepts their invitation and completely gives himself into their care but he finds himself wanting more. Will Jackson and Ethan be willing?

On sale now at Cobblestone Press:
http://www.cobblestone-press.com/catalog/books/diamondintherough.htm

Read an excerpt here:
http://www.cobblestone-press.com/catalog/excerpt/diamondintherough.htm

Everyone have a fabulous weekend!

CJ

2 comments:

judiebabie said...

This book is freakin awesome!

CJ Black said...

Thanks so much judiebabie! Glad you enjoyed it!