Sunday, January 1, 2012

HAPPY 2012!!

Author Matt Staggs posted his New Years Resolutions, More Comics, More Games, More Fun: My New Year’s Resolutions on Suvudu . I commented what a good list I thought it was especially points, three, four, five and eight. I added three more:


1. ... I’m going to try getting published in the mainstream this year. I’m in the process of building an e-publishing presence, I’m hoping to parlay that into print publishing.
2. I also want to pursue other avenues in the industry like scripwriting and manga/graphic novels.
3. Also playing more video games although I’m waiting for the Wii U to come out. I’m an RPGer myself but other games like Batman Arkham City and Uncharted have caught my attention.

I'm also going to lose weight. No, not because I want to look good in a little black dress although that's a benefit but its purely for health reasons. Diabetes runs in my family, my oldest brother just told me he was recently diagnosed and my doctor has been on my case about it for years. Not quite sure how I'm going to accomplish it yet. My doctor suggested at least try to be more active. I even considered buying Wii Fit. Has anyone tried that with success? I don't have much time to go to the company gym and that's not really my thing anyway.

So what are your resolutions for the New Year?

Wishes you all my fellow authors, friends and readers a Happy 2012!

Peace.

CJ Black

No comments: