Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Just A Quick News Recap....

Well, if you saw my post on Facebook, I'm home sick after apparently getting a tray of bad sushi.  Everything went down at my job and I have aptly named yesterday the single most embarrassing day of my life, although the co-workers who were helping me were perfectly understanding.

But some good does come of it.  I'm still deep into Memory In Shadow and I'm hoping to have it finished by this weekend.  Also deep into the edits for Crave The Dark which I am eager to get out there to my fabulous readers.  I've blasted through the 80K mark on MIS and am still going string.

After these two projects are finished, I plan to do some updates to my site, perhaps hire an online PR firm to do some promo for me and finish up some unfinished works.  If you'll recall one of my New Years Resolutions was to get published in mainstream.

I have two works from Cobblestone Press which just hit the Kindle market, Souls Inflamed and Diamond in the Rough.  I've put up buy links on the right hand side.

Oh yes, and speaking of Souls Inflamed, it just received it's very first review and its a great one! Michele has given me 4.5 Kisses at Top 2 Bottom Reviews.  Have a look see at the site for the full review.

I'll be online off and on for the next few days.  My car is still at the 9 to 5 (because I took an ambulance to the hospital) and a friend of mine is going to take me to get it this weekend.  Right now, I'm just going to chill.

Peace!

CJ


4 comments:

Casey Sheridan said...

Feel better, CJ!

*hugs*

CJ Black said...

Thanks, Casey!!

Savannah Chase said...

Oh I hope you feel better. Sending hugs.

CJ Black said...

I do feel better, thanks, Savannah!