Monday, October 29, 2012

NEW RELEASE MEMORY IN SHADOW ~ AND A WICKED CONTEST!!

I am pleased and proud to announce my newest release, Memory In Shadow, the sequel to Illusion of Night.   I hope you enjoy this full-length novel of fantasy and erotic romance.  And as an extra added incentive, your purchase (and comment) gives you a chance to win some sweet prizes!  See below for contest rules and information!  So make your purchase and enjoy! And as always tell me what you think!



Memory in Shadow
Publisher: Liquid Silver Books 
Words: 100462
Content Notes: Intense Heat / Edgy Erotic Romance, Anal Play, Intercourse, Domination, Submission, Dubious Consent, Physical or Sexual Assault
Price: Now only $3.99!
Cover Art: LWPerkins 





Blurb:
In one night, Rasleigh Innsward lost everything he cared for most. His wife and son gone. Even his memories burned away by the flames. It seemed to him that his life was at an end, until an unexpected gift and a second chance changed what he knew. Lahn Aurris was given a task by his dearest friends - to unite the fiends and bring peace between his brethren and their mortal counterparts but he's finding the task daunting and somewhat lonely. Two men are thrown together under circumstances neither one of them can control. Will they defeat their demons and find a place with each other?

MEMORY IN SHADOW ~TOTALLY WICKED CONTEST!

Attention my fellow reader and authors.  I’m giving away some very nice prizes (well I think they’re nice) as incentive for purchasing Memory In Shadow. Now of course there are rules to follow.

I have a personal goal for this work. I hope you don’t mind.  I would like to sell 500 copies of Memory In Shadow!  The contest will be ongoing with no set deadline, that is until I receive my publisher’s report saying we hit the 500 mark.  Once that occurs I will award the prizes randomly to anyone who posts a comment on the various social networking platforms that I’m involved in. I will provide additional details in a moment.
 
One Grand Prize: A FREE COPY of The Sims 3 Plus Pets by EA Games for the PC.  The game is still in its original shrink wrap, has never been opened or played and is retailed at $49.99.  I will need a valid mailing address.  The item will be sent via First Class Mail so please allow time
for delivery.  I will pack it reasonably well and for safety but I won’t be responsible for any loss or damages during transit. Sorry. L

Four First Prizes: To be selected randomly five gift certificates from the following stores including:


  1. A $25 gift card to Chili’s http://www.chilis.com/EN/Pages/home.aspx
  2. A $25 gift card to Bon Ton http://www.bonton.com/
  3. A $10 e-mail gift card to Barnes and Noble http://www.barnesandnoble.com/
  4. An Amplified Rewards 10-Song Music Download Card http://amplifiedbrands.com/

Two Second Prizes: Two commenters will be awarded a free copy of Illusion of Night the first novel in the world of Ordwyn and Inys!

One Third Prize: A free copy of your choice of any of my back list novels, novellas or short stories (Memory In Shadow not included).

Official Contest Rules:

  1. The contest will run from now to when I receive my publisher’s report that verifies 500 copies of Memory In Shadow have been sold.  No prizes will be awarded until then.  The contest will end once notice is received.
  2. To enter, comment on any one of these social networking venues.  Mention this is your Memory In Shadow contest post and that you’d like to win a prize.  Feel free to post anything else you like.  Below are a list of venues I frequent:

Blog – Black Satin: http://cjblacksatin.blogspot.com/

  1. The Grand Prize will be rewarded at random to one lucky winner.  Prizes with multiple choices will also be awarded at random.  Sorry you don’t get to choose! L.  Also there will be no prize substitutions.

So tell your friends, your family, and your distant relatives – heck, tell your enemies of the prizes they can win with a single purchase of Memory In Shadow.  And as always, feel free to drop me a line if you have any further questions!

Peace!
CJ

9 comments:

Jason said...

good luck with your goal!

~smooches~
Jase
vslavetopassionv(at)aol(dot)com

CJ Black said...

Thanks so much!

orelukjp0 said...

Thanks for the wonderful contest. I can't wait to read MEMORY IN SHADOW.

andys said...

Sounds good. I take it you don't have to read the first book, you can jump right in? (And please, count me in.)

Liza O'Connor said...

This is my MEMORY IN SHADOW contest post. Did I do that right? Liza2write@yahoo.com. I wish you many sales.

Loveless3173 said...

Ah! I can't believe I've missed this post till now.
Congrats on your release and I hope you reach your goal!
I love your new site. So nice and clean. LOL... <3
Thank you for the contest.


Judi
arella3173_loveless@yahoo(dot)com

Penumbra said...

Great contest! :)

penumbrareads(at)gmail(dot)com

CJ Black said...

Thanks for your entries and the kind words, everyone!

Liza O'Connor ~ Yes, you posted just fine. :)

andys ~ No you don't have to read it but remember, I'd like to sell 500 copies in order for the prizes to be awarded. And I'd really appreciate the purchase! :)

LhasaLuma said...

Good luck! This is my Memory In Shadow contest post and I'd like to win a prize :) kamclauc AT gmail DOT com